GP Practice Training & Management Solutions
Excellent Online training for your NHS Nursing and HCA staff, designed by expert GP Practice Staff who know what you need to learn.
GP Practice Training & Management Solutions have designed online training courses to benefit both the business and the student as demonstrated below:
The business does not have to send staff away for training days, no travel costs or late cancellations due to teacher or student sickness etc. Travel interruptions or excessive travel costs on top of course fees. Limited access to availability of face to face courses.
Trainee: Everyone learns at a different pace and with different mediums. Online training allows each individual to learn at a pace that suits them and allows them to revisit modules if necessary. There is no peer pressure within a classroom environment and work can be done in the Practice or at home.
For some of the courses, in-house clinical observation and supervised practical's will be necessary.
All training packages, once successfully completed, come with a certificate of achievement.
CPD accreditation has been included in the following training courses:
- HCA Level One
- HCA Level Two
- HCA Level Three
- Phlebotomy Training
- Injection & Immunisation Training
Immunisation and Injection Technique Training:
Full training in the anatomy, and clinical understanding of injection administration. Clinical supervision in-house needed to complete the practical tests.
The standard list of immunisations and vaccinations that can be undertaken once this training package has been passed is as follows, but not limited to:
B12, Shingles, Clexane, Influenza both Adult and Child, Pneumococcal, Prolia, Prostap, Covid etc
Price: £180 Injection Training Link
NHS HCA Wound Care and Removal of Sutures and Clips Course
Comprehensive online course with practical in-house supervision and portfolio assessment.
For HCA's in post for 12 months. Certificated Course
Price £75.00 Wound Care Course Link
NHS Health Care Assistant Training Levels: 1, 2, 3
Online tuition to learn everything an HCA needs to know to become part of the nursing team and working at a level necessary in a GP Practice.
Price from: £95 HCA Training Link
Phlebotomy (Venepuncture) Training
Online training to learn how to take blood from a Patient safely. Clinical supervision in-house needed to complete the practical test.
Price £150.00 Phlebotomy Training Link
This module will:
- Describe spirometry & how it tests lung function to help diagnose lung conditions
- Identify contraindications to spirometry testing
- Describe reversibility & non-reversibility testing
- Recognise when a PSD is required etc
Price £150.00 Understanding Spirometry
NHS INR Training and Demonstration
This module will:
- Describe what anticoagulation means, why it is used & why INR testing is needed
- Discuss how medications & diet can affect the INR result
- Describe in-house patient testing Identify INR readings that require urgent intervention
Price £25.00 INR Demonstration
NHS Training on Understanding ECG’s
This course is designed to teach you the correct procedure when preforming ECG procedures on patients.
This course tests your learning and will then produce a certificate upon successful completion.
Price £125.00 Understanding ECG's
Update course: Understanding NHS ECG’s
This is an update course is suitable for clinicians who are experienced in ECG recording and need an update due to out of date skills or need to have proof of training / competency.
Price £25.00 ECG Update Course
NHS Telephone Signposting Toolkit for GP Practice Reception Staff
- Signposting to 3rd parties: Physio, Pharmacy, Social Prescriber
- Signposting to correct Clinical Intervention: Face to face or Telephone consultation
- Increased knowledge base and confidence from staff on telephone
- Safety: Comprehensive system checker which enables a timely intervention towards emergency care where appropriate for example: child health, chest pains, sepsis, meningitis etc
Price £445.00 Signposting Toolkit